Riverside Capital takes the protection of your data very seriously. We want to provide you with the best website experience, but equally to have total respect for your privacy and personal data.
This policy provides details on the data we collect from you when you visit our website, how it is processed by us and how you can contact us should you have any questions. This policy is effective from May 2018.
By using or logging your details on this website you consent to this policy.
– We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to any other party.
– In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we undertake appropriate security processes to prevent any potential unauthorised access to the data you provide us.
– We will not collect information unless it is used to provide relevant information to deliver a better service to you.
We collect information about you in two ways:
- – We collect data directly from you, most commonly where you provide your contact details via the Invest page of the Riverside Capital website (https://www.rivercap.co.uk/register-as-a-client/), when you subscribe (https://www.rivercap.co.uk/newsletter/), or contact us (https://www.rivercap.co.uk/contact/).
- – We collect data automatically from the Riverside Capital website (riversidecap.wpengine.com) website, which includes your IP address and your browsing behaviour. This allows us to provide a more performant website to you.
- How we use your data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- – To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- – To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and ourselves.
- – To notify you about changes to our service(s).
- – To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We compile aggregate statistics about how our website is used, its performance and any other related site information, but will never identify any individual in the process.
Data is processed within Riverside Capital systems and stored in the UK.
Your information is kept secure via technical and organisational measures and will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
Please contact our Data Protection Officer to:
- – Request access to information held about you;
- – Correct any information held about you;
- – Delete information held about you;
- – Ask any questions about how we collect, store and process your data.
You can ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and you can exercise your rights at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer:
Jaspal Phull (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, where Riverside Capital is based, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer. Cookies help us to:
- – Understand browsing habits on our website;
- – Understand the number of visitors to our website and the pages visited;
- – Remember you when you return to our website so we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser: these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer until either you delete them or until they expire.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings at any time.
This website utilises the following tracking technology:
- – GA Audiences (Google)
- – Google Analytics
If you wish this website to cease tracking but you would still like to use the site, you can find out how to enable “Do Not Track” (DNT) at https://allaboutdnt.com/.
This website is owned and operated by Riverside Capital Group Limited.
Riverside Capital Group Limited is registered in England and Wales under registration number 7328624.
VAT Number: 997 3041 85
Our registered office is: Seebeck House, Seebeck Way, Knowhill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK5 8FR.
You can reach during normal opening hours via the details on our contact page.